The latest addition to the Santorini Mozambique Collection is a luxurious and indulgent private dining experience, Paraiso Escondido or ‘hidden paradise’.
To be booked exclusively for couples or groups during their stay, Paraiso Escondido is tucked away in the tropical foliage of Santorini, Mozambique. A relaxing day-bed and a heated plunge pool add to this blissful new dining experience. The menu can be designed with the chef to include freshly-caught fish or local fillet with fresh selection of sides and salads from the organic garden. For those seeking complete privacy, maze-style platters will be left, with chilled Champagnes and wines to enjoy at leisure.
Paraiso Escondido is just one of the many experiences guests can enjoy at Santorini, which, through its mainland location, offers easy access and insight into the full magic of Mozambique, its natural assets and its people:
• Discover the rural and remote areas of Mozambique, as guests are invited to take a guided trip which showcases the surrounding fishing villages, offering a unique insight into the traditions and culture of Mozambique.
• Santorini is proud to partner with Chigamane Primary School, and guests can enjoy a guided tour of the school grounds including the garden, an important asset to the school and local community, producing plants with specific medical benefits.
• For those seeking to explore the beautiful coastal landscape, guests can enjoy a horse safari along the stretches of coastline; take to the waters of the Archipelago, that boast fantastic diving and opportunities with reefs teeming of marine life; fantastic kite-surfing opportunities; scenic helicopter flights; fishing charters; and a magical dhow experience.
• Upon arrival, guests are treated to a 15-minute hand or ritual treatment at Spa na Colina. Inspired by Africa, the ocean and Santorini’s commitment to nature, Spa na Colina offers a space for relaxation and rejuvenation, drawing from the practise of Thalgo, where guests can reap the holistic benefits of natural marine ingredients.
• Memorable dining experiences at Santorini, Mozambique don’t stop at Paraiso Escondido – a vegetable garden lunch, courtyard pizza lunch and spa courtyard where private dining experiences can also be arranged upon request.