The Explore KZN South Coast App is Back and Revamped to Help You Plan the Perfect Holiday
Planning everything from accommodation to family-friendly outdoor activities has never been easier! Visitors just need to download the newly revamped ‘Explore KZN South Coast’ app free on the Google Play or Apple app store or visit the app store to update the current version. With the province’s highest number of Blue Flag beaches and a wealth of unique nature-based activities, holidaymakers are spoilt for choice along the KZN South Coast.
“We’re so fortunate that KZN South Coast enjoys a year-round subtropical climate, boasts world-famous dive sites, Blue Flag beaches, and great hiking trails, making it an incredibly popular tourism destination,” commented Phelisa Mangcu, CEO of South Coast Tourism and Investment Enterprise (SCTIE). “To better assist holidaymakers who are planning a trip to explore these once-in-a-lifetime sites and experiences, we have relaunched our innovative ‘Explore KZN South Coast’.
“The platform features interactive digital Visitor Information Centre (VIC), Google maps connectivity, an updated events calendar, scenic routes, extensive tour information, and not-to-be-missed outdoor adventures found along the Paradise of the Zulu Kingdom! And, because the app is connected to our destination website, you never miss out, no matter what device you are using. Plus, it’s completely free for all users!”
Explore the KZN South Coast
Visitors can simply go to the Google Play or Apple app stores to download the newly updated ‘KZN South Coast’ app or load the new version. Once downloaded, visitors have access to all relevant tourism information at their fingertips, any time of day, wherever they are!
The Explore KZN South Coast app features:
- Direct access to operators by simply clicking on the contact to immediately call or email for more information.
- GPS coordinates to navigate to the best sites, eateries, venues and more on the KZN South Coast.
- The constantly updated events calendar features the best local markets, social events, festivals, and shows.
- Hundreds of things to ‘Sea’ and Do, including Blue Flag Beach offerings, top fishing spots, charter boats, microlight tours, cultural excursions, hinterland tours, hiking and biking trails, and extreme adventures.
- Various accommodation offers throughout the KZN South Coast, from seaside campsites to 5-star resorts.
- The region’s best eateries, cafés, fast food spots, restaurants, pubs and other dining options.
- A wide selection of retail and services are found in the area.
- The latest local specials and tour packages offer fantastic deals.
- The best local attractions such as 11 top golf courses, two world-renowned dive sites, nature reserves, lagoons and waterfalls.
Alongside the many benefits for local residents and holidaymakers, the ‘Explore KZN South Coast‘ app also provides tourism establishments with a far-reaching marketing platform that will drive business.
Plan the ultimate holiday on the KZN South Coast by downloading the free ‘Explore KZN South Coast’ app from Google Play and Apple stores. Follow the hashtag #kznsouthcoast #extendyourstay #endlessopportunities.