TrevPAR World is thrilled to announce that it’s been chosen as a finalist at SiteMinder’s Partner of the Year Awards: 2023.
Established to celebrate the contributions of the best hospitality businesses and individuals, SiteMinder’s awards are an annual recognition of all the hard and innovative work being done within the industry.
With a focus on showcasing the impact businesses like TrevPAR World have on the success of their customers and communities, the awards are always hotly contested. There are seven awards up for grabs across two categories: Excellence and Performance.
The Excellence awards, judged by a panel of influential industry leaders, include:
● Innovation Partner of the Year – Awarded to the partner program member that has created a new process, idea, product or solution that changes the way they do business.
● Industry Champion of the Year – Awarded to the partner program member who has shown dedication and commitment to the industry through their work.
● Rising Star of the Year – Awarded to the partner that has pioneered new technology, solutions or services with clear potential for growth.
● People’s Choice Partner of the Year – All nominations for this award are submitted by the customers themselves, before the panel of judges decide who has the strongest entry.
The Performance awards, based on a points system, include:
● PMS Partner of the Year
● Expert Partner of the Year – TrevPAR World is a finalist of the Expert Partner of the Year Award.
● App Partner of the Year
This is testament to all the hard work the team has put in this year and it means a lot to be recognised by SiteMinder; the world’s leading hotel commerce platform.
“Our Partner of the Year Awards recognise the best of the best from SiteMinder’s global hotel partner ecosystem, which is the largest in the industry. SiteMinder Partner of the Year winners represent the most impactful, innovative and influential solutions and services taking the success of accommodation providers across the world to the next level,” says Sankar Narayan, CEO, SiteMinder.
“Thank you to everyone who supported and worked with TrevPAR World this year, and congratulations to all the awards participants. We look forward to seeing who the winners are and contesting again next year!”