Thanda Safari’s Wellness Weekend with Tash B
Tash B is back at Thanda Safari for another fabulous Wellness/Pilates Weekend in the bush from 2 to 4 September 2022.
Treat yourself and a friend or a loved one to a weekend getaway at Thanda Safari’s very popular Starlight Production Wellness Weekend from Friday 2 to Sunday 4 September 2022, with well-known Pilates instructor, Tash B.
Owner of the successful Tash B Pilates studio in Ballito KZN and an internationally certified Pilates Instructor Tash B, with her bright smile, infectious laugh, effervescent personality and a passion for Pilates will take you through a series of refreshing mind and body Pilates workouts to enhance your physical wellbeing.
Wellness Weekend with Tash B Package:
Dates: Friday 2 to Sunday 4 September 2022 (two nights)
Price: from R2 997 per person sharing, per night (single supplement applies)
- Accommodation – two nights double occupancy at the luxurious Thanda Tented Camp – spacious colonial safari-style tents with en-suite bathrooms and private viewing decks
- Two game drives daily with guide and tracker
- Morning and afternoon Pilates sessions (experience in Pilates not required)
- All meals and selected local beverages (soft drinks, house wines, spirits and beers)
Excludes : Conservation levy of R220 per person per stay, gratuities, items of a personal nature
Thanda Safari offers three different accommodation types, Thanda Safari Lodge, Villa iZulu and Thanda Tented Camp.
- Thanda Safari Lodge has nine bush suites – shaped like a traditional Zulu homestead, the suites have panoramic views of the surrounding game reserve.
- Villa iZulu is an outstanding safari hideaway for families, holidaymakers and wedding parties wanting privacy – situated amidst lush green lawns and surrounded by expanses of wild African bush, Villa iZulu can accommodate 10 guests in five suites.
- Thanda Tented Camp features 15 colonial safari-style tents, each with its own viewing deck and en-suite bathrooms.
Thanda Safari is situated 23km north of Hluhluwe on the N2, approximately 220km north of Durban, and is easily accessible from the N2 by gravel road (no 4×4 required). Richards Bay is the closest commercial airport, with King Shaka International Airport, Durban being the closest international airport. Road transfers are available from and to Durban and Richards Bay Airports.
Terms and conditions apply.
Booking is essential.
T: +27 (0) 32 586 0149 | www.thandasafari.co.za