Lanzerac Hotel & Spa
As you enter Lanzerac through its majestic Oak-lined driveway, you can almost feel time slow down and history settle around you. With 330 years behind its name, this Stellenbosch landmark boasts an old-world charm that is an unrivalled drawcard for day visitors and hotel guests alike. And now, thanks to an extensive refurbishment, the elegant Estate can lay claim to the best of both worlds – contemporary, sophisticated facilities, coupled with rich, Cape heritage.
From the magnificent Manor House, to the manicured gardens, rolling vineyards and the dramatic mountain backdrop, the Estate is the perfect setting for the many activities and facilities on offer. All of the guest areas have been designed for comfort, relaxation and countryside romance, graced with original artwork hung alongside a collection of timeless, antique furniture. The estate is home to a number of unique spaces to suit your mood, whether you prefer to read your paper in the majestic Governor’s hall, or socialise in our variety of restaurants and bars, we are committed to making your stay memorable.
Just a five-minute drive from Stellenbosch town, Lanzerac is the ultimate getaway to relax your senses and allow the harmony and tranquility of the majestic Jonkershoek Valley to work its magic. The individually styled accommodation rooms and suites offer the very best of South African hospitality and blend of old grandeur and modern amenities. Treat yourself to a luxurious Lanzerac experience, where you can enjoy the sensation of time slowing down as you step into this gloriously refurbished Estate.
Guests staying at the Lanzerac Hotel & Spa are offered the following complimentary services:
- Breakfast – a full continental buffet and hot breakfast on order, complete with tea & coffee
- Select mini-bar, replenished once daily
- Complimentary use of the Spa’s hydro facilities
- A complimentary wine tasting of 5 Lanzerac Estate wines at the – Lanzerac Tasting Room
- A complimentary cellar tour of the Lanzerac Winery (tours run daily at 11am)
- A complimentary transfer service between the Hotel and Stellenbosch town at set times
- Turn down service daily, including bottled water
- Wireless internet
- Stellenbosch tourism levy