Airbnb has partnered with Salt on the hunt for someone to join their team for a 12-month contract based in Cape Town.
We are looking for a Community Manager to act as the MEA Community custodian for Airbnb’s MEA region. This role would suit a seasoned Community Manager professional with a talent for regional innovation, implementation, measurement, and communication.
The ideal candidate has a self-starter attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, has local leadership and engagement skills as well as the ability to optimize central strategy for host growth, engagement, and impact, which includes policy and commercial outcomes to name a few.
* Fluent in English. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Strong leader with 8+ years of related work experience, particularly in Community Building, Strategy, and Innovation in MEA
* Familiar with MEA tech and tourism industry
* Ability to work with others
* Strong analytical, data, and troubleshooting skills
* Creative problem solver; Able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
* Track record of leading large-scale, high-impact, cross-functional efforts, and drive projects from ideation to strategy and implementation at the Executive level
* Prior experience in process management – designing, implementing, and improving effective and efficient work processes.
* Outcome-oriented. Not reactionary articulates the desired outcome and works collaboratively to create a path to achieve
* A deep connection to Airbnb’s mission and passion for creating Connections and Belonging
If this role speaks to your expertise and background please apply today or alternatively send your CV and Cover Letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.