Kruger Gate Hotel
- Monitors kitchen equipment and reports issues to superiors
- Continually develops culinary knowledge to produce high-quality meals
- Measures, mixes, and prepares meal ingredients, sauces, and seasonings
- Washes, chops, and cuts fruit, meat, and vegetable items
- Assesses inventory and requests resupply when necessary
- Plates meal items under the chef de parties’ supervision
- Disposes of spoiled items and adheres to sanitation policies.
- Grade 12 with Mathematical and English proficiency
- Professional Culinary Arts Programme
- Working experience in a hotel environment will be advantageous.
- The ideal candidate should be from the Belfast Trust and the surrounding area, high ca strong desire to learn new skills, be able to work independently as well as part of a team and enjoy high stress production environments.
Should your application be deemed eligible, we will contact you within 21 days after the closing date; else consider your application to have been unsuccessful.