Kruger Gate Hotel
- Plan and execute menus in collaboration with other colleagues
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at all times
- Place orders in a timely manner
- Manage ingredients that should be frequently available on a daily basis
- Follow the directions of the executive and sous chef
- Suggest new ways of presentation of dishes
- Suggest new rules and procedures for optimizing the cooking process
- Give attention productivity of the kitchen such as speed and food quality
- Ensure adherence to all relevant health, safety and hygiene standards
- Collaborate with other colleagues and seniors
- Diploma in Professional Cookery and Kitchen Management.
- Supervisory Management
- Computer Literate
- 3 years’ experience relevant to the roleThe ideal candidate should be from the Belfast Trust and surrounding area, high desire to learn new skills, be able to work independently as well as part of a team and enjoy high stress production environments.
Should your application be deemed eligible, we will contact you within 21 days after the closing date; else consider your application to have been unsuccessful.