Dave and Buster’s Announce International Partnership and Expansion Plans
Just a few months after announcing its international expansion plans Dave & Buster’s inks its first multi-country, multi-unit deal.
“We couldn’t be more pleased and excited to announce our Partnership with Abdul Mohsen Al Hokair Holding Group to develop the Dave & Buster’s brand across key West Asian Markets,” said Antonio Bautista, Chief International Development Officer of Dave & Buster’s.
The brand will begin its expansion with sites in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, followed by the United Arab Emirates and Egypt.
“Dave & Buster’s is a preeminent entertainment brand, and this franchise partnership marks a strategic milestone for our organization as we continue expanding our entertainment and hospitality portfolio across the region,” said Mishal Alhokair, Deputy CEO of Abdul Mohsen Al Hokair Holding Group.
To drive international expansion, Dave & Buster’s has developed key strategic initiatives that uniquely support global market penetration:
- Customizable footprint to drive box economics in each market as required
- Menu localization with high regional resonance
- Proprietary, dynamic pricing model
- Global marketing programs that are demographically agnostic and locally executable
- Differentiated and unique amusement strategy and packages
- Localized entertainment and 3rd day part programming
“With four decades of market leading experience, a seasoned leadership team, and a best-in-class support centre infrastructure, Dave & Buster’s is ready to RUN THE FUN for our global partners and guests,” added Antonio Bautista.